Do I have to do a CE course before registering for autonomous practice?

CE is an equivalency for registration applicants who do not meet the semester hours requirements.

Three graduate-level semester hours are equivalent to forty-five (45) Continuing Education credits offered by the entities set forth in Section 464.013(3)(b), F.S. and Rule 64B9-4.002(2), F.A.C.

The pharmacology course content must address the therapeutic uses and biological effects of drugs.

The differential diagnosis course content must address advanced health assessment, differential diagnosis, critical thinking, or diagnostic reasoning.

Courses may be completed at any time within the 5 years before applying for Autonomous APRN Registration.