How do I provide proof of graduate level courses or CE completed for the autonomous registration

You may upload a transcript or certificates of completed graduate level courses or CE in your online account while applying for the registration or in under “Application Status” once you have submitted your registration application. Documents may also be emailed to or mailed to Florida Board of Nursing, 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02, Tallahassee, FL 32399.

Please note that a course description may be requested if the title does not state “Pharmacology” or “Differential Diagnosis”.