How to I change my ATT to another state?

If you are no longer pursuing licensure in Florida, you can change your Regulatory Body to another state with Pearson VUE; there may be an additional fee required. In order to complete this process, you will need to send a written request to us (to for fastest processing) to withdraw your eligibility from Pearson, so you can then change your Regulatory Body.

Please note: you must ensure you do not have an appointment scheduled; we cannot remove your eligibility if you have an appointment.