With more than one million licensed health care practitioners and applicants, it is imperative that our online systems and resources are ready and able to meet your needs. We have updated our MQA Online Services Portal to give you a greater ability to apply for and manage your license from your own user account.
Experience the Difference in Five Easy Steps!
When you use the new MQA Online Services Portal for the first time, you will be required to register for a new user account and link your existing health care licenses or previously submitted applications to your account. This is a one-time process that takes approximately 5-10 minutes. Just follow these five easy steps:
- Get Started. Visit www.FLHealthSource.gov and select ONLINE SERVICES from the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Register for a New User Account. Click “REGISTER” and select your Board and Profession from the dropdown menu (Note: not all Boards and Professions are available for registration at this time). Once on the registration screen, follow the prompts for new user registration using a valid, active email address.
- Confirm your Account. Check your email and locate the email containing your new account user ID and temporary password.
- Login to your New Account. Using your temporary password and user ID provided in the email, log in to your account. You will be prompted to create a new password for your account. Enter the temporary password in the “Old Password” field and create a new password based on the provided guidelines.
- Link your License to your Account. Once logged in, you will be prompted to link any existing health care licenses and previously submitted applications to your account or apply for a new license. Follow the MQA Online Quick Start prompts to link, or onboard, your license or application using your social security number, date of birth, and mailing address zip code. If you are a new applicant, select “No” and follow the prompts to apply for a health care practitioner license.
Once you have registered and linked your health care practitioner license(s) or application(s) to your user account, you will have a streamlined, more user-friendly Online Services experience. The new portal provides access to updated features such as requesting a name change or status change online, adding a secondary practice location, changing a password without having to call the MQA Call Center and submitting all of the required documentation for your license online rather than having to send it by mail.
For more information, detailed guides and frequently asked questions, please visit https://mqa-vo.doh.state.fl.us/datamart/voservicesportal.