Click on the appropriate tab below to see the Initial Licensing Requirements, Process, Fees, Statutes and Administrative Rules for a Nursing Assistant Training Program.
- A program seeking approval shall submit and complete a new Nursing Assistant program application.
- Upon submission of application materials are submitted, the initial review is completed. However, it may be necessary to request additional information or revisions.
- When the application is complete and all requirements are met, the program is approved and the initial license is issued within 7-10 days.
- The program is added to the Nursing Assistant program list.
- A program seeking approval shall submit a new Nursing Assistant program application.
- Upon receipt of the application materials the program director is contacted.
- A deficiency letter is issued if errors/omissions are detected.
- Upon receipt of a response to the deficiency letter, if issues remain outstanding, a second deficiency letter is issued.
- The program is approved once all requirements are met.
- The initial license is issued within 7-10 days.